The Eczema Manual is NOW LAUNCHED!
Hello my Dear reader on your digital device screen.
Before you close the tab in 2 seconds, let me say: this article is a result of 14 years of dealing with the torturing autoimmune disease called eczema.
This article is the most significant piece of writing I have ever done, and it will be as important for you, as an eczema sufferer or as a parent or close friend of an eczema patient — and that is if you want to reverse eczema — because there is a solution.
But here’s a disclaimer.
I’m not going to make this page any longer than it needs to drive sales.
I’m not going to give you an emotional, sad, pitiful story to engage your ethos.
Here’s the important 5-point summary instead:
I suffered from atopic dermatitis (eczema) since 6. Ever since I’ve tested numerous physicians, skin specialists, Chinese medicine practitioners, multiple skincare “revolutionary” and health products. As you expected, nothing really fully worked.
- In 2013 after deeply digging through the internet, I began to notice common patterns on what many anecdotal ex-patients of eczema did, how different working diets actually are based in the same principles backed by nutritional science and evidence-based research… I gave it a shot, and it worked!
- Ever since I discovered reversing eczema is POSSIBLE, I established an online resource called CureEczemaSlowly.com named after what I believe is the most accurate thing to portray: healing eczema takes patience and commitment and needs to be done systematically and slowly!
- I was glad many people approached me for eczema advice. Of course, I offered everything to the best of my ability within what I learned. But you see, I couldn’t keep up to half a million visitors since 2013. We all have 24 hours a day and there’s no way I can answer hundreds of emails (I want to help my readers don’t get me wrong), especially since there are 250 million eczema patients worldwide today.
- 4 years later until today in 2017, on and off trying to consolidate everything essential eczema sufferers should and need to know to eliminate eczema from zero to one, into one book called The Eczema Manual. I’ve been there. Done that. Clawed into my skin at 3 am. Scratched in public at any time possible. Had stains over my white clothes. And I know exactly how much incomplete and inaccurate information there is online growing each day. That’s why I’ve created a compendium (concise but complete) to document everything you need to fix this disease.
And I’m glad I can finally serve you. Whether you’ve been a subscriber for a few years, or just subscribed. Or first time here.
My goal is not to sell you my book after asking for your email in exchange for a freemium eBook.
My goal is to have you unsubscribe as soon as possible (say within a year) otherwise I would’ve failed you trying to eliminate your eczema case.
If you know me well, or by now reading this page, I’m extremely down to earth. I basically talk to you through the screen.
Let’s cut to the chase: this website has two pathways.
- Send me your email address via any sign-up form you see (e.g. the annoying pop-up you closed earlier), and I will email you trimmed down versions of actionable eczema content to get you started on eliminating eczema over 28 days.
- Skip the wait, get to the point, and get the compendium I have crafted for you.
How will The Eczema Manual help you?
I’ve structured the content in the most logical fashion and simple-to-follow language possible.
- A more detailed Introduction to my struggle with eczema.
- A big picture view of phases people go through in eczema — The Vicious Eczema Cycle.
- Rethinking Eczema: a compact summary of evidence-based reasons into why the conventional strategy to eczema doesn’t work (Yes, steroids. But there’s more.)
- A twenty-principle (each principle is a few pages long) for the Gut-skin Connection — a detailed go-through of how everything you hear about gut health that is relevant to eczema elimination (e.g. leaky gut, microflora imbalance, what foods are potential triggers, what silent foods are dangerous, etc.)
- A five-principle Liver-skin Connection — a debunk of how many common yet unknown controversial concepts relating to “detox” need to be re-understood because it’s all buried in the grey area of evidence and fad.
- A four-principle The Stress Complex — you will find how the body is inextricably complex and amazing. Dietary factors are only one part of the equation in reversing eczema. Multiple non-dietary factors play equally important roles for reversing this autoimmune disease.
- Actionable and simplified three-page summaries of each of the above three core sections of this manual (gut, liver, stress).
- The Healing Protocol: for those who prefer to skip the talk even though my compendium is already greatly simplified (but eczema is a big subject). This section is about ACTION. It is designed to get you started, like how to have good nutrition during and after your eczema recovery, how long you need to recover, a sample schedule, age-specific treatments (e.g. for toddlers or for adults?) and a nice progress checklist to keep you asking the right questions.
- A 14-point Resources section. Here you find all the essential lists you ever need to eliminate eczema with. Nothing more. Nothing less. What to eat at each stage of dieting (highly restrictive, lightly restrictive, gradual reintroductions)? What to avoid for optimal recovery? What you can eat more to boost recovery?
- FAQs. Of course, we all have questions. If unanswered, email me.
- For the science-savvy: References — this is the section where I spent hours and hours reading through and consolidating evidence-based research to support all the actionable recommendations in The Eczema Manual. A big thanks to all these amazing and hardworking scientists around the world.
Actionable, concise, evidence — these are the words best describe The Eczema Manual. (Hey, it’s an acronym for A-C-E.)
I’ve also received a good amount of feedback to my next revision. We are all connected these days, just email me and let me know how I can improve the manual for you and for everyone else.
Have I offered you a reason to forego the Compendium?
The only things you need to buy is real food, perhaps some skincare products based on natural ingredients to relieve your itches during recovery, and the knowledge of what to eat.
The compendium offers you the hundreds of hours saved on experimenting different eczema solutions purported online and offline, saves you or your child pain from flare-ups, and gives you all the value you need to get started from zero to one.
No. I’m not going to play with numbers and tell you to skip a few Starbucks coffee to get this book for $24.99.
Cure Eczema Slowly is non-profit. It gets half a million views until today because the content is real and works. I’ve set this price to cover the operational expenses since 2013. Anything extra goes to future development (e.g. diet-tracking app using robo-advising telling you what you should eat at what point, wouldn’t that be useful?).
Enter your discount code (if you have) for Digital Copy below:
Note: Please use the box above to enter the discount code to let PayPal know! The link below (Digital Copy) is for people without a discount!
Email me if you have any questions.
Note: If you are an existing subscriber, you will receive a discount coupon for 40% off. It works for five days. So hurry up before it expires. If you’re not an existing subscriber, share this launch with a friend (tag me if on Facebook), email me and I’ll send you the coupon code. The discount is for digital copy only.