Problems of 21st century eczema sufferers:
- Steroids clearly don’t work.
- Marketers (without personal experience) pushing you to buy their sloppy eBooks.
- Tons of conflicting information out there without proper answers or explanations.
Of all, you want a REAL person who knows what he is talking about and can give actionable support. This is where I jump in. I have over 12 years of experience of dealing with eczema. Personal experience. Consultations in thousands of interactions. I advocate the nutritional approach.
I can eliminate your and yours from eczema.
As a gift, I have organized the top 13 questions most eczema sufferers ask:
- Can I use oral steroids or steroid creams?
- Can I use any non-steroidal drugs?
- If I have eczema, does that mean I also have an allergy?
- What foods should I avoid if I have eczema?
- How can I prevent my eczema from getting worse?
- How can I stop, or at least minimize itching?
- How can I moisturize my skin, internally and externally?
- What’s the best way to bathe for an eczema patient?
- Are there any supplements that can be taken to help?
- Is it possible to grow out of my eczema?
- Who can I get professional eczema help from?
- What are the causes to eczema?
- Does eczema have a cure?
This is a pretext of the grand project I’m writing on eczema recovery (so this is a freebie). No BS. Reasons why you should sign up:
- My Crash Course on “5-Step Process To Naturally Eliminate Eczema”
- Private content area with 8 articles on eczema (more articles and PDFs coming)
- Free PDF download on “13 Eczema Questions You’ve Always Want Answered Truthfully”
- Periodic blog updates on eczema advice you will find nowhere else
Grab your freebies while they are available: