The Eczema Insights Report (2017)
- Only the important. There’s TOO MUCH information online today on eczema compared to when I first started out in 2013. I call it “insights” because I only share the important.
- Accurate and effective. As someone with in-field experience, it is disappointing to read a lot of articles online either with wrong information, blurred grey area information, or pure-theory unactionable advice.
- Skim-friendly. More people are reading CES by mobile (71% to be exact). It’s easier to read concisely written (not necessarily shorter) content for easy consumption.
The Only List of Eczema Tips You’ll Ever Need
The Eczema Manual, includes three (plus one) major components:Don’t scratch your skin! Drink more water! No. None of those so-called eczema tips here. This list contains 50 most important, time-tested, evidence-based, experience-backed tips organized in five categories. This list is simple, substantial, and shareable! The eczema recovery framework on Cure Eczema Slowly, and as proposed on
- Gut-skin Connection
- Liver-skin Connection
- The Stress Complex
- Living with Eczema (Other Aspects)
- The Fundamentals, Concepts, Approaches
- Diet: What to Eat, What Not to Eat, How to Eat
- Detox: Truth and Fad
- Maintaining a Positive SES Trio
- Skin Management Practices
The Eczema Manual is NOW LAUNCHED!
Hello my Dear reader on your digital device screen. Before you close the tab in 2 seconds, let me say: this article is a result of 14 years of dealing with the torturing autoimmune disease called eczema. This article is the most significant piece of writing I have ever done, and it will be as important for you, as an eczema sufferer or as a parent or close friend of an eczema patient — and that is if you want to reverse eczema — because there is a solution. But here's a ...
Book Giveaway: The Eczema Manual (100 Copies)
If you're interested in getting free early access to The Eczema Manual... you' re at the right place. The official launch date is September 1st, 2017. But before that, I would like to offer some of my existing readers, or even new readers, to join the giveaway event. As soon as 100 digital copies are filled, the giveaway ends. (People who didn't make it on time can still get opt for the launch discount on Sept 1.) Personally, this is a prelude to the book launch, which will be the BIGGEST event in my life so far. And I want you to be part of the excitement. It's not about me, but YOU. It's about people in the world who need actionable information on eliminating eczema. Parents of newborns with infant eczema, teenagers, twenty year-olds, and anyone else beyond. And if you happen to spot typos or any room for improvement, do let me know!...
10 Natural Home Remedies for Eczema (Tested & Proven)
Itchy skin, elephant skin, dry patches, pinkish discolorations... ... what else can be more frustrating than living with this burden in your daily life? Here's the typical scenario. Most people who experience eczema for the first time will see a doctor. The medicine you get is the eczema combo, as a mix of:
- Steroid cream
- Generic nutrition advice (e.g. try not to scratch *yes seriously, people give this advice*)
- Older Posts
- No More Posts